******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute joke.

Ask yourself this. If it was you or me who'd have been charged, what would the verdict have been?

No injuries, no real damage. For 99% of people it would be a night in the cells, bacon bap & a hangover from hell.

The definition of affray:
An instance of group fighting in a public place that disturbs the peace.

Are they saying the fight never happened then?

Pretty sure that's not the legal definition.

A person is guilty of affray if he uses or threatens unlawful violence towards another and his conduct is such as would cause a person of reasonable firmness present at the scene to fear for his personal safety.

So it needs to have made someone not involved in the fight fear for their safety. If we're going into speculation the CPS have tried to go for a charge with a larger potential prison sentence and cocked up royally.

You not seen the face of the bloke he beat up then.

I've not no, but ABH was not the charge. Not many club punch ups without serious injury end up in 7 day trials.

I think it only went to trial because of who it is.

There's punch ups every weekend through the country, 99.9% won't result in a trial.

we all knew the cu nt would be found not guilty,if he was a binmon he'd be in jail now..

Are you being serious? This stuff happens every weekend in every town across the country, it results in nothing 99% of the time & results in jail time even less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.