'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Nah. It’s the same with the other All or Nothings.

Or it was.

And a load of other random prime shows.

Fair enough then. It's odd though, because I travel for work an awful lot, all over Asia especially, and unlike Netflix which varies dramatically depending on which country I'm in, Amazon Prime has always been the same product wherever I've gone. So obviously something is stopping that where you are for some reason.

I remember there was a thread on here about it, a week or so before it went up.

I can’t remember if someone on here actually came up with the “Welcome to Manchester” slogan and the club ripped it off, or if someone had heard they were going to do it and posted on here.

But there was definitely talk on here about a “Welcome to Manchester” poster well before it went up.

I’m pretty sure someone even went as far as to photoshop a “Welcome to Manchester” poster on to a billboard on Whitworth St and someone went down there to confirm whether it was a hoax or not.

The real poster went up some time later and I remember at the time thinking it was another hoax and went down to see it for myself.

The bacon-faced one went ballistic, sure it's been posted on here that he verbally assaulted Vicky Kloss because of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, and if they see 100,000 sign ups, 100,000 watch and then 90,000 cancel their membership, then there’s no chance of a 2nd season.

Did you hear that all you cheap bastards !?

Not at all. They'd be thrilled by that. The whole business model is to get some people to stay from those who sign up for free. That's why they offer people who have done that another free month a year later - in order to get people to the point they think, yep it's worth it.

And to be honest, if you buy stuff from Amazon anyway, it is. Which is the idea.

Not at all. They'd be thrilled by that. The whole business model is to get some people to stay from those who sign up for free. That's why they offer people who have done that another free month a year later - in order to get people to the point they think, yep it's worth it.

And to be honest, if you buy stuff from Amazon anyway, it is. Which is the idea.

They would not be thrilled by a 90% cancel rate ! Trust me ... I know !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.