******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit sticks. He may have been found not guilty, but his reputation is in tatters. People cant "unsee" his twatish behavior, so he will be strongly guided by those with influence around him to take the lesson, sort his shit out, climb down from his ivory tower, get humble, and get back to playing cricket.

Won't happen though. He's a grade 'A' c*nt who has alcohol and anger issues.
You only have to watch him playing cricket to see how easily he loses his temper and starts abusing people.

You can see his violent assault knocking two men unconscious, he's there on cctv mimicking two gay men and flicking a cigarette but at them. But someone he's said he was defending the pair. Quite staggering how they have come to this conclusion.
British justice at it's finest, if you can afford the best lawyers you will always stand a chance of getting away with murder - Alex Ferguson and Jeremy Thorpe spring readily to mind. He should never play for England again, what message has this sent out to the youngsters.

Why a professional sportsman should be acting in this manner at 2:00 am in the morning is beyond me.

The bloke is an utter disgrace!

You can see his violent assault knocking two men unconscious, he's there on cctv mimicking two gay men and flicking a cigarette but at them. But someone he's said he was defending the pair. Quite staggering how they have come to this conclusion.

The two gay men disagree.. I'm guessing they have a better idea of the goings on than you or I!

British justice at it's finest, if you can afford the best lawyers you will always stand a chance of getting away with murder - Alex Ferguson and Jeremy Thorpe Spring readily to mind. He should never play for England again, what message has this sent out to the youngsters.

Why a professional sportsman should be acting in this manner at 2:00 am in the morning is beyond me.

The bloke is an utter disgrace!

Should the British justice system just ignore the two lads who said he was defending them?

I assume you have a job? I assume you have had a few drinks and have been on a night out?

Were you slagging Kompany for chanting in a pub pissed out of his head at 1 am?

Sports personalities are as welcome to go out at night as any other.

The pair have said he was defending them...

Do you find it weird that these two are pretty much at the centre of the saga yet played no part in the courtroom, not one statement was used by them. Only the bouncer was called upon who said Stokes was being homophobic? And there's video evidence to back it up. Havnt they done a Sun exclusive too? All fuckin weird.
And if Stokes can do a video openly mocking a disabled child he's capable of what he's accused of imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.