'All Or Nothing' - NO SPOILERS! - no content discussion

Hopefully the players aren't as obsessed with tomorrow's release as we are!! We do have a game on Sunday :-)

*Heads back to the idiots guide on page 1 again*
Confused!

I *think* what he's saying is that if you don't have Prime but install the app on a tablet or go to the website, Amazon might offer it for sale by the episode. Perhaps. But since they want to use it to get Prime subscriptions, I doubt they'd do it straightaway.

Edit: The All or Nothing about the All Blacks isn't available to buy - it's purely a Prime thing. So I doubt the City one will be either.

Last edited:
Football then in general, not City. Why do people who shove a camera in their face at the match deserve to be at the premiere over other blues?
Because they've advertised it to thousands of other fans on their channel? Just a thought. Telling a couple of friends about it down the pub doesn't really compare.

So come on,let's be honest here,whose gonna watch all 8 in one go from midnight (?) tonight....................and phone in sick tomorrow :)

You'd have to call in sick first and then start watching ... they're not coming out at midnight tonight ... but 8am UK time tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.