A Tale of Two Citys...

a) he doesn't live here, b) what I would do is irrelevant, I wouldn't impose my personal morality on others c) I thought we were supposed to respect other cultures and d) we've moved on, men can marry men, women can marry women, why shouldn't a bloke have as many wives as he, and they are happy with ?

Clearly you’re new here!

I was uneasy a few years earlier. By the time the Sheikh arrived, I’d got well used to top level football being about the biggest wallets. If you can’t beat them, join them.

Now, I’m thankful we were the chosen club, ecstatic at the quality of football and pleased that our owners act with a load more decorum than the rest.

a) he doesn't live here, b) what I would do is irrelevant, I wouldn't impose my personal morality on others c) I thought we were supposed to respect other cultures and d) we've moved on, men can marry men, women can marry women, why shouldn't a bloke have as many wives as he, and they are happy with ?

Can men marry men in Abu Dhabi? Is homosexuality tolerated over there? Most Blues ignore this because he’s loaded.

It’s illegal here. Would you share your wife with another man?
How are you on adultery? Not illegal but equally, probably more, morally corrupt.
At least having two missuses is being up front.

If you were to dissect the goings on of every club owner, I'd say you'd find all manner of shennanigans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.