GDPR Pop-up

That popup returning every few days is an absolute nuisance and completely against the spirit of GDPR. I gave it my answer and I'd prefer it if that answer was respected, not questioned again every few days.

Do you keep deleting your cookies? It should only be shown once.

So if you delete your cookies, which my PC does when switching off, it does the pop up again? Whilst I understand the process that's a bit fucking annoying.

Yeah, it's not ideal this. I'm trying to find out if there's another way of doing it.

Yeah, it's not ideal this. I'm trying to find out if there's another way of doing it.

Turn it off?

When you get the pop up you either accept all or have to click them off manually. Then there's another bit that says show purposes...then you click reject all.

A bit of a faff if you ask me. It's not simple just to reject all, which it should be. It's almost as though there's an ulterior motive ;)

Have the pop up, but have a big button on there that says "Reject All". 1 click and it's sorted either way. At the moment it's 3 clicks to say no...

Turn it off?

When you get the pop up you either accept all or have to click them off manually. Then there's another bit that says show purposes...then you click reject all.

A bit of a faff if you ask me. It's not simple just to reject all, which it should be. It's almost as though there's an ulterior motive ;)

Have the pop up, but have a big button on there that says "Reject All". 1 click and it's sorted either way. At the moment it's 3 clicks to say no...

It's all done by a third party, so I can't directly make changes to it myself unfortunately. I need to speak to them and see what can be done. It's on my list of things to do, just got a lot on at the moment.

Do you keep deleting your cookies? It should only be shown once.
No, I think it only shows once if you accept everything but shows up repeatedly if you reject them. It can't be that rejecting them doesn't save a cookie with your preferences in as it retains your preferences for a few days then decides it is going to ask you again.

Sorry if the post seemed a bit blunt by the way, its just these GDPR popups (and everyone seems to have the same one as you with an 'Accept All' but no 'Reject All') really annoy me! Every single site!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.