'All Or Nothing' - discussion of documentary

Finished watching it all last night. Brilliant watching the stuff in the changing rooms. Always enjoyed the tunnel cam bits on the website but this was obviously a different level.

Other people are probably already aware of this but I hadn't realised that the 'All or nothing' series title is just a standard name across several other behind the scenes shows done by Amazon. There's other ones for various sports teams available.

Finished watching it all last night. Brilliant watching the stuff in the changing rooms. Always enjoyed the tunnel cam bits on the website but this was obviously a different level.

Other people are probably already aware of this but I hadn't realised that the 'All or nothing' series title is just a standard name across several other behind the scenes shows done by Amazon. There's other ones for various sports teams available.

Iceberg right ahead

Oh my days. Just finally watched Episode 8 and I had a tear in my eye with David Silva's beautiful boy. What a legend and humble human being this guy is. I wish him and his family all the best.

Am I the only one who finds him fucking irritating (probably not by your word choice)!

It's more that you can tell he's scripted and just been told what to say, not likeable at all. But then again, maybe young kids like him, and that's probably his target market
I no he's a kid but he pisses me off no end and especially worming his way into the Lidl world cup advert aswell...annoying as a rag ( almost )

Apologies if it's been asked already, I haven't read the whole thread. Does anyone know who the guy in the dressing room is with the pixelated face in episode 8? Suggestions I've already discounted are Lionel messi, john terry and Bobby Madley

Apologies if it's been asked already, I haven't read the whole thread. Does anyone know who the guy in the dressing room is with the pixelated face in episode 8? Suggestions I've already discounted are Lionel messi, john terry and Bobby Madley
Phil Collins?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.