VAR in regards to City related incidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No obviously i wasnt happy that goal stood but i will be happy when city score a goal that shouldnt of been.and when that happens will you come out being unhappy telling everyone your gutted because we should of drawn or list the game
You understand that some people want refereeing mistakes to be eliminated because they believe this is the right thing to do don't you? Whether this turns out to benefit City, and I happen to think it will, isn't really the point.

You understand that some people want refereeing mistakes to be eliminated because they believe this is the right thing to do don't you? Whether this turns out to benefit City, and I happen to think it will, isn't really the point.
Some people im in the some people that dont i like the enjoy the goal live aspect rather than wait a while did you see the shambles in the bayern game on friday. I like coming out of the game knowing we have robbed a team i get more enjoyment out of that than spa king huddersfield 6-1, and i like the debate after the game was ot wasnt it type of thin

City will most likely benefit from decisions being correct as currently we're a dominant force. Usually takes a slice of luck to score against us

No obviously i wasnt happy that goal stood but i will be happy when city score a goal that shouldnt of been.and when that happens will you come out being unhappy telling everyone your gutted because we should of drawn or list the game

of course i'll celebrate a goal if we get away with it, but i wouldn't complain if it was chalked off correctly. that's the whole point getting the right decision where possible

and if that means we lose the odd one so be it, i genuinely believe it will benefit us as i firmly believe there is a unintended bias against us

why don't you want the decisions to be right?

What should happen and should have happened fucking years ago, irrespective of v.a.r. is players should not be allowed to approach the referee to argue with decisions.

Immediate yellow card.

Why this has not been introduced, is again imo worrying. The only reason can be that there are powers opposed to it. Those same powers imo are people who want to influence officials to work in their favour by applying pressure over time. They will try to apply the same pressure to v.a.r.

There is no way the game of football is improved as a spectacle, by allowing players to mither officials, it could have been stopped completely, it hasn't been, because somebody, wants it to be allowed.

Find it a shame that VAR is not in. Happen to think that umpire decisions in cricket have vastly improved because of it. Umpires can look at what happens and learn from them and improve. It’s just that the PL obviously don’t want it to improve for various reasons. Old Mother Riley because it will show up his motly crew to be the idiots they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.