Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

£52.50 for the three home games is very decent. Also good to see alcohol is now allowed in the stadium. Just need the club to reintroduce the ticket pick up for aways now to make sure tickets go to the people who are actually there and I’ll be more than happy.

I know what you are saying but the ticket pick up thing just wastes so much time of your trip.

I know what you are saying but the ticket pick up thing just wastes so much time of your trip.

I’ve said this before on here but, if done right, it’s no problem whatsoever. Day trippers can be given theirs on the plane, the rest can pick up at a central hotel or outside the stadium. I’ve done it for over a decade following England and it never takes more than a few minutes. It often lets you find a few bars en route that otherwise you may not have come across. The fact that City made a complete balls up at Celtic shouldn’t deter them from trying to get it right from now on.

I’ve said this before on here but, if done right, it’s no problem whatsoever. Day trippers can be given theirs on the plane, the rest can pick up at a central hotel or outside the stadium. I’ve done it for over a decade following England and it never takes more than a few minutes. It often lets you find a few bars en route that otherwise you may not have come across. The fact that City made a complete balls up at Celtic shouldn’t deter them from trying to get it right from now on.

Paris was not a barrel of laughs either

Heidelberg is whats on everybodys lips
Heidelberg is about 30-40min by train away from the ground. Beautiful City, about 30000 students and a fantastic old town with many bars. As the 3rd October is a bank holiday in Germany it should be fun after the match. We’ll stay at the Ibis next to the main station.

Home game tickets. I am in the CL scheme. If people purchase all 3 games at the same time in the same seat you get a discount. If you are in the scheme is this automatic?

Home game tickets. I am in the CL scheme. If people purchase all 3 games at the same time in the same seat you get a discount. If you are in the scheme is this automatic?
As far as I can see, there is no discount for being in CL scheme compared with the bundle. My seats in CL scheme cost the same as if buying the 3 match bundle not in the scheme. Only difference being that it looks like you have to pay up front for the bundle, whereas in the scheme it's taken out on a match by match basis.

I am going to take my 'no interest in football' wife to the Hoffenheim game and make it a 3 or 4 day city break - any recommendations on nearby towns / places to stay that would make for a good city break - obviously not too far from the stadium

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.