Champions League 2018/2019 (Shaktar Donetsk, Lyon, Hoffenheim)

Not being pedantic at all. I just asked a question.

Northern Ireland IS part of the UK.
Sorry I meant if one is being pedantic rather than you as a poster . Yep NI is part of the UK but not part of Britain and I certainly think O'Neill would consider himself Irish rather than British.

Sorry I meant if one is being pedantic rather than you as a poster . Yep NI is part of the UK but not part of Britain and I certainly think O'Neill would consider himself Irish rather than British.
Ireland is "Little Britain" (as distinct from Great Britain). They are the British Isles. O'Neill and most Catholics would answer to "Irish", most Protestants would say they're British.

Ireland is "Little Britain" (as distinct from Great Britain). They are the British Isles. O'Neill and most Catholics would answer to "Irish", most Protestants would say they're British.
Well in the census asking them, the majority self identified as Irish or Northern Irish rather than British.

So, before I book a flight, which has probably gone through the roof. TC £299. Spike?

How far is the stadium from civilisation? Frankfurt and Stuttgart. And apart from the motorways, is their any other way to get to the stadium? Appreciate getting to and from stadiums is part and parcel of the fun of away trips, but this looks like a real ballache of a stadium to get to and back from. I’m sure Lyon away would have been a much better option on my Birthday Week. :-)

So, before I book a flight, which has probably gone through the roof. TC £299. Spike?

How far is the stadium from civilisation? Frankfurt and Stuttgart. And apart from the motorways, is their any other way to get to the stadium? Appreciate getting to and from stadiums is part and parcel of the fun of away trips, but this looks like a real ballache of a stadium to get to and back from. I’m sure Lyon away would have been a much better option on my Birthday Week. :-)
Have you tried Lufthansa from Manchester to Frankfurt?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.