Spurs’ new stadium

So the spuds have asked for permission to use a third ground now ! They have asked to play the cup game against Watford at the MK stadium and are waiting on confirmation.
Different competition. The "one ground rule" (or "two ground rule" as it is known now) is just for the premier league.

Shit ground to get away from 3 am return at best. Thanks Spurs and City.

A free coach that won't get there for kick off judging by the last Monday free thing. The tickets should also be free as most can't or won't take the coach for many reasons.

I'm glad it's not the first game at the new WHL. I reckon it would of been a cauldron and the buggers would of tried just that bit harder. Remember our mauling of Chelsea when the south stand 3rd tier opened ? It might be a bullet dodged in my humblest of opinions.

I'm glad it's not the first game at the new WHL. I reckon it would of been a cauldron and the buggers would of tried just that bit harder. Remember our mauling of Chelsea when the south stand 3rd tier opened ? It might be a bullet dodged in my humblest of opinions.

To be fair, not a lot of teams didn’t maul Chelsea that year.

The train ticket I booked for this game was £43, bargain I thought! That was until this bunch of bleeding amateurs couldn't finish the stadium anywhere near on time. I now can't make the Monday night so £43 up the swanee, and the best offer of compo is a free 8-10 hour bus journey without a beer, yet again the fans are the last to be considered, I can't say I'm surprised though.

maybe so, but if city meet say liverpool at home and turn out with a second string, it will be a kick in the bollox to those who have subscribed to the cup scheme, city fans could get shafted 3 times in a week, tottenham on a monday, a weakened team against whoever in the cup, and then have to move the southampton game, where no doubt people have made plans. Sticking on a couple of free buses is a woefully inadequate gesture.

Totally agree. We have done it before under Pep (United away) which was even more of a pisser as they actually went on to win it!

Fans come second nowadays. No one gives a shit.

Spurs taking the piss but are seemingly allowed to get away with it? This whole new stadium will be ready in time, bullshit without adequate back up is a joke. Should be deducted points but won't be as the PL will look to protect the product. Cùnts.

City Watch@City_Watch
City are seriously concerned about what state the Wembley pitch will be in when they play Tottenham, with the rescheduled match taking place 24 hours after an NFL game. The delay also means City may have to play 3 games in 6 days (Spurs, Carabao Cup R4, Southampton). [Daily Mail]
4:46 PM . Sep 3, 2018

If this is the case, then we must say no.

City Watch@City_Watch
City are seriously concerned about what state the Wembley pitch will be in when they play Tottenham, with the rescheduled match taking place 24 hours after an NFL game. The delay also means City may have to play 3 games in 6 days (Spurs, Carabao Cup R4, Southampton). [Daily Mail]
4:46 PM . Sep 3, 2018

If this is the case, then we must say no.

Why did the club agree to this, then?! Absolute mess.

Once upon a time you’d get up,decide to go to the match, jib it and double up on at turnstile
Then it became a military operation, book train tickets 3 months in advance and put feelers out just in case you fall short of the points criteria
Now it’s visit clairvoyant, book train tickets and cross fingers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.