Gavin Bazunu

Apparently played 4 times in the league for Shamrock (youngest ever player I believe) and kept 4 clean sheets, before playing in a couple of European fixtures. Then an injury kept him out and their more experienced keeper got back in. Low risk move, probable profit, possible gem.

Rovers manager interviewed last night.Said no deal has been done yet but City and Spurs are both interested. I was under the impression that he had signed for us.

He has terms and all waiting on him deal agree with clubs and his representatives, he has toured the stadium and facility's and was at a match. Up to him where he goes according to the manager, we rolled the blue carpet out for him although spurs can offer an earlier route to the first team.

He has terms and all waiting on him deal agree with clubs and his representatives, he has toured the stadium and facility's and was at a match. Up to him where he goes according to the manager, we rolled the blue carpet out for him although spurs can offer an earlier route to the first team.
He's 16, can't see how Spurs can promise him an earlier route as nobody is trusting a 16 year to be their first choice goalie at the top table.

He's 16, can't see how Spurs can promise him an earlier route as nobody is trusting a 16 year to be their first choice goalie at the top table.
Ederson has lot more years left in him then lloris plus we have Anderson and muric two potential great goalkeepers around the same age as Gavin.

I read yesterday that he is going straight into the EDS when he moves following his Irish education. It was somewhere official but I can't find it now.

He's a gem and this is a major coup, he's going to be fucking fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.