If liverpool won the league in our lifetime ?

It will happen at some point, I’m sure.

Don’t want it to but rather them than the rags when the time comes.

Better brace yourselves.

Not watch bbc, would be worse than when somwthing banal happens by a royal and they dedicate every buletin to it.
Not visit liverpool, as it would be infuruating.
Have a twitter blackout for a while.

At the end of the day I can avoid annoying gobshites from liverpool, I have to live and work with the twats that are rags daily

Media blackout but it'd fuck off the rags much more than me so it'd just be the end of piss taking about boom/bust.

I'd be quite happy with it - once City have won it three times on the bounce I'd quite welcome it.

Obviously I'd prefer a club with real community football roots like City to win it every year, but one just has to accept that manufactured clubs like Liverpool will be successful as well.

It would be quite amusing to me to see the "Kevin" phenomenon repeated. A whole generation of kids in Cork, Copenhagen, Canberra and Coventry having to spend their lives explaining that they're not muslim, they were just named after a Liverpool player of yore.

Plus I'd pump all my money in to banner maiking firms and make a killing over the following closed season.

"If"? I've seen them win the league loads of times in the seventies and eighties. Strange thread title, to be honest. There's a lot of BOFs on here who have seen them win the league plenty of times. Also; off topic?

Wouldn't bother me one bit. The Rags would be fucking gutted, and that's good enough for me. If we don't win it, I want them to.

I work with Rags day in day out. They are cünts to a man, every fucking one of them, no exceptions. I will talk to them, I will pass the time of day with them, but they're first and foremost cünts. Anything that pisses them cünts off is good by me. They hated us winning the league, and will be gutted if we do it back to back. If we don't win it, the next worst thing for them would be Liverpool winning it. That'll do me all day long.
Is the correct answer,people are getting very short memories about the rags,they are ODIOUS little turds,and if they ever bounce back ,the same people that claim red scouse are worse at the moment will kick themselves that they thought they were.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.