Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

The game's overlords should come clean about why they refuse to consider a game clock. Previous threads have thrown up some absurd opinions, e.g., the game would last 4 hours ffs. Until it's trialled we wont know. The upside would be no more fergie time, blatant time-wasting would be pointless, the suspicion that ref's/4th officials have an agenda would end, the player's still get 90 mins of action, subs purely for time-wasting would die out, so the sight of a manager ordering a player to the touchline and then subbing him so he can waste time loitering across the pitch would end. When i've been arsed to time how much is lost in a game, none have been less than 20 mins, some more than 30. Some of us suspect that eufa/fa are reluctant to cede their ability to influence results (make that convinced) . A simple thing like OPTA revealing how long the ball was in play would fuel the debate .
Anyway, City on form , are a thing of beauty, football as an art-form, stu-fukn-pendous

we really do have a coast button this season and when pep feel the time is right press the button and we turn on the style and blow teams away, then its pressed again to turn it off and we go back into our shell maybe its man management by pep but clearly you can see it from the team and how we play

when you watch the game city pass the ball around the back line and midfield in a slow fashion and its from side to side and even the keeper gets 2 or 3 touches, clearly the team are working to plans and aguero never comes to the half way line to pick up the ball he just sits on there back line, but when city are on it aguero is looking for the ball in and around the centre circle and starts the attacks and we pass the ball around with speed and very directed to get into the box quick

great win today and we win and lose as a team, but big shout out to gundogan and delph easy could have been dropped today or rested to the bench but both please take a bow, that's how you deal with the critics and also from me included, but you stood up today and shown the manager pep was right to pick you, and like many on here i would have dropped both and change it up but how wrong can we be ???

Ancoats i am the ultimate pessimist but even I thought we deserved a point on Wednesday which would have made the table look a little gentler.

I don't have too many worries about the league to be fair and unless we get too many injuries touch my head it will be another joyous season.

As for Europe that's another matter altogether as we will get punished for every mistake we make.

Love Bernardo, What a guy. Just watched the highlights back, and he genuinely seems more delighted when things go well for a teammate, than when he does something special himself.

The huge grin on Bernardo's face today after Mahrez scored his first goal was an absolute picture.

He looks a real down to earth guy in the training vids and a great player to boot.
You can see why Pep says he isn’t leaving as long as he’s at the club.

Love Bernardo, What a guy. Just watched the highlights back, and he genuinely seems more delighted when things go well for a teammate, than when he does something special himself.

The huge grin on Bernardo's face today after Mahrez scored his first goal was an absolute picture.

The grin on his face when was awarded MOTM against Fulham was brilliant, like a lil kid.

Chuffed for Gundogan

He isn’t David or Kev but he deserves a place at our club

He looked so much better further up the field than he does next to Dihno

Hope these Welsh pricks get relegated always preferred Swansea out of the two and can’t stand run of the mill Warnock

I must admit that after his performance against Lyon I ran out of patience with Gundogan. But that was a great performance today, I do want to see him take more risks on the pitch though.

Why is everybody singing this Napoli song? Celtic, Liverpool, Cardiff along with a few more I’ve heard.

Irony me thinks the Scousers sang it champions league last year...

The lyrics are fucking brilliant and a piss take out of them:-)

Totally agree they were more up for it last season. Almost came in resignation of a defeat. Took me over an hour to get off the retail park. Couldn’t work out whether that guy in their end had a Lyon or Croatia flag and one had a German or Belgium flag totally weird. First thirty minutes was similar to Wednesday, but second half we were purring again. At last Mahrez not played on the wing and he looked very good. Sterling played well but there is just something about Leroy that gets fans excited. He is just a great player to watch. Great to see Phil and he is going to be special. Special shout out to Ota as I thought we looked more solid today. Rags and dipper songs out in full force today, although the ‘you’ve seen the champions now ....... home was quite amusing. I know most clubs are the same but if we could have the same support at home that would be something special. Anyway don’t adjust your TV sets normal service has been resumed :)
I wondered what those flags were about. Some twat kept waving a German flag at us and the bloke next to him and something else. Serbian or similar? Whats that all about?

Tough day for Gundogan haters.
Nobody "hates" him, they comment on his play, great today, shite Wednesday.

He's very inconsistent is actually the problem, because most of our squad are very consistent.

On Wednesday, it wasn't all down to him, others had poor games, Delph, Walker, and Fernandhino, but a lot of it was down to the system, and when we changed it, everybody improved (except Gundogan because he was the one that needed to be taken off).

Nobody "hates" him, they comment on his play, great today, shite Wednesday.

He's very inconsistent is actually the problem, because most of our squad are very consistent.

On Wednesday, it wasn't all down to him, others had poor games, Delph, Walker, and Fernandhino, but a lot of it was down to the system, and when we changed it, everybody improved (except Gundogan because he was the one that needed to be taken off).
He's a City player, a good squad player, and important to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.