Cardiff (A) Post Match Thread

I thought that. Ticket office is a fucking shambles but surely 100/200 seats all together
Empty must be down to them unless 2 coaches didn’t make it or something.
I’m still waiting for my Lyon tickets which I was told had been posted out on Tuesday. Lying bastards. Luckily I managed to get in but I wouldn’t be very surprised if the empty seats were due to a cock up

I’m still waiting for my Lyon tickets which I was told had been posted out on Tuesday. Lying bastards. Luckily I managed to get in but I wouldn’t be very surprised if the empty seats were due to a cock up

My lad got his season ticket 3 weeks after the season started !!

Good result but still considerable work to be done on moving the ball faster and with greater accuracy.

Did you see the state of that pitch? Leroy didn't go flying into the back of their defender for the fun of it sure he went down a divot...

Did they play rugby on it the day before?
Or they're have mole problems...

The look on Bernards face when that glancing header went in:-)don't think he ment that sure he was saying that in his celebration with the players..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.