Kylian Mbappé

Regardless of whether this is true, I think it’s no longer straight forward that Jesus is the heir apparent. Not the same player since his injury. The club will be looking at the next 10 season player.

I think Mbappe is more suited to a wing-forward position than central striker. I'd also cut Jesus some slack: 21 year old players are going to have peaks and troughs in form. I'm very confident in him long term.

I'd sooner sell sane than sterling. And I waited until I'd sobered up this morning to post that.

But I'd rather keep both and not bother with mbappe if it means selling our current crop. Jesus will develop, and if we need to offload one of our big names why the fuck have we just brought in Mahrez, who I like btw.

Don't think we need him.

Not better than Sergio up front and not better than raheem on the wing.

Talk to me in three years.
Must admit I think he might be better than both and I'm a really big fan of them, but I wouldn't sell either to get him we want all three in the team.

this.

i'd love him here but not at the expense of Raz. I wouldn't swap Sterling for any player, well now Kev is here :)
Agree. Watching Raheem yesterday I thought he is up there with Hazard already. Maybe not as a finisher but less selfish. Only 23 so if he carries on improving we don't want to be playing against him in a CL final.

I'd sooner sell sane than sterling. And I waited until I'd sobered up this morning to post that.
I agree with that but folk have already made up their minds that it would be Sterling to make way and on that basis are rightfully shunning the idea.

I agree with that but folk have already made up their minds that it would be Sterling to make way and on that basis are rightfully shunning the idea.
Sane is an awesome talent with pace to burn......Sterling is the best with the ball at his feet one on one in prem bar maybe hazard. Neither should leave they are young and can give 5 or six more years top level and in leroy so case still be just peaking. THEY MUST STAY.

Don’t want either Sané or Sterling to make way for anybody, imagine a front 3 of Sané, Mbappe and Sterling though.
To be fare once Sergio is done at City that would be my dream front 3 .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.