Jadon Sancho

I think Foden is happy to be more patient, as he is a lifelong City supporter, whereas Sancho patently isn’t.

Phil also seems a more down-to-earth character.
I would like to think that Foden has been told he'll get a lot of gametime over the next two seasons, by which time he'll still only be 20
He is the Sorcerer's apprentice and will inherit David Silva's role in a world class team

Just have to face it there are teams like Dortmund, Monaco, Atletico who can attract the best young players by giving guaranteed game time and not blocking moves at a later date.

However, the other side of this is the teams go in cycles where they get some success, but than the best players get sold and the process starts again.

It is probably fun following these teams and seeing some of the best young players become established stars. However must be frustrating knowing the team you could have had!!

I would like to think that Foden has been told he'll get a lot of gametime over the next two seasons, by which time he'll still only be 20
He is the Sorcerer's apprentice and will inherit David Silva's role in a world class team

Pep has already gone on record as saying that he will play a lot of minutes this season.

I have no reason to doubt him.

if he'd have stayed at city he would probably be in the stands or playing reserve football, with the odd cup game. he 100% made the right move and is getting plenty of minutes. he might have spat his dummy out, but hes playing for a great club and developing more at dortmund. clear to see that.

??? bit parts when games are dead - surely thats foden atm.

why does everybody thinks he is developing more at dortmund ??? maybe its a easy way out and playing in a weaker league and asked to come off the bench when things are much better for a young lad ??? bit parts when games are dead - surely thats foden atm?? and that is spot on for a young player just let them feel around the squad don't put pressure on a young player, you only have a short life as a footballer and bun out happens when your asked to be a first team player every week at 17. rooney owen rings a bell both should have been playing top level football well into there late 30s but asked to do a man job at a young age and bunt out at 27

your talent never comes into it ??? and its your body that needs looking after at that age, its like buying a sports car and driving the shit out of it for a couple of years and its fucked or just bring it out know and then and drive it like its new and take care of it, well both foden and sancho are high end sports cars but manchester city keep there's under raps knowing a long term project been but in place to take care of it, unlike sancho at dortmund they are racing the fuck out of it without any future plans other than to sell it

I don't think they're racing the fuck out of him, mate. I do think they're knocking him into the kind of shape that City didn't seem to know how to.

You can't simultaneously argue that Sancho is only getting odd minutes at Dortmund and thus is no better off than Foden, and also that Dortmund are burning him out.

Dortmund are trusting him to contribute late in games to make a difference. He is succeeding. Foden, by comparison is given none of that trust in the PL. The one occasion he has, City beat Southampton, with he and Diaz on the field

Top top youngsters leave elite clubs every season. This will happen much more in the future as it's now clearly a brilliant way for Tier 2 clubs to get access to world class potential and very lucrative future transfer fees.

I don't think they're racing the fuck out of him, mate. I do think they're knocking him into the kind of shape that City didn't seem to know how to.

Rubbish. They have fewer great players so he gets more game time. We knew he had potential but he went to get more games. But he’s still only a sub. Hope Phil gets a better contract

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.