Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Now the initial frustration has died down,i'm feeling much more chilled about the result.

How many would have took the point in the build up to this game or,for that matter,any other time we visit that shit tip?
Probably our toughest game of the season, a point better than last and top with KDB to return all good.

one penalty out of four , and we miss it , we let the Dippers off the hook today and really showed that they arent really that good , thought Mahrez had a very good game apart from the penalty , in fact all our midfield performed OK , defence was solid but Mendy was wasteful in possession but gave Sane very little all through the match , would have took a point before the game , but the overall the feeling is frustration , we should have won.

I can't believe the amount of flak Mahrez is getting. I honestly think he played quite well. The game was very tense and both sides were afraid to make mistakes. Mahrez is our only player who had shots on target!!! Yes he missed the Penalty but it could have happened to Jesus or anyone else. Mahrez will come good but we need to have his back. Support him now cause I am sure he feels terrible for the miss! It's so easy for some on here to just start saying things like Mahrez needs to be dropped, Mahrez was a bad signing!! WTF!!!

He will come good and become a very important player for us and many of you here will eat their words!

Overall the game was tight and I am very happy with the draw. In all honestly it was going to be harsh for any side to win it over one goal cause Even Liverpool did not have a single decent shot on target which means our defence was excellent!! Sterling and Mahrez tried everything but the game was very tight! So for all those who are saying 2 points dropped, I would say 1 point gained at the KOP!!!

And lay off Mahrez and start supporting your players in the good times and the bad times. It was actually Pep who told Mahrez to take it so Pep made the decision.

Gutted at the pen as everyone is, but this is ridiculous on here. We need to get behind the lad. Remember Bernardo’s first season but we knew he had the quality. Mahrez was playing to pros instructions today. Some will see we have a real player on our hands when he settles in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.