Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

I've seen nothing so far that makes me think he'll be a special player for us.

Far too predictable, defenders know he'll cut in on his left and he gives the ball away all the time.
Ok, let’s agree to disagree. Time will tell.

We'll smash em at home.

KDB will run the show and 4 from 6 will be a season winning tally.
thought exactly the same during the game

if we have our consistency from last year we will be fine.

Chelski and Liverpool are the threats but Liverpool could burn themselves out - it looks like it started already as they couldn't press after the first 20 mins as they normally do and the front 3 didn't really get a look in

A disgrace of a penalty . Hardly a surprise when he's missed 7 out of 12 . Either of the Silvas for me. Jesus star has dimmed an awful lot. I never could see what the fuss was about anyway. We need to move him on before his value disappears alltogether . The result and performance was good over all. Its nice and tight at the top of the table. Makes for a good contest.

Ffs why was he taking the pen,if not g.jesus then why not one of the senior players as in silva (captain)surprised even sane wouldn’t have wouldn’t to take it oh well feels slightly like a defeat but at least it actually wasn’t...

Like to think I can be objective, and in all honesty, I don't think we deserved to win the game. Certainly didn't think we deserved anything less than a point, but it was a solid performance for long spells of the game and should give everyone optimism. Anyone can miss a penalty so no point getting hung up on that or the player who missed.

There is still a great deal of work to be one on touch, possession, and the pass in the final third (for every player), but we're in good shape.
To be brutally honest 0-0 was a fair result for both sides. Neither deserved to win

Unbeaten and top of the league having drawn one of the two league fixtures we lost last season. All without Kevin De Bruyne being available. I’m happy and we’re in a great position for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.