British lad and canadian lass arrested for graffiti in Thailand

I didn't realise "being from Liverpool" was a medical condition, but seems fair.

I saw the headline, first thoughts, I've been there hope the **** gets banged up, second thought, oh it's a scouser, bet they will be some excuse why it wasn't his fault.

Last edited:
It's said it's not his fault like all the other things.

You've got to feel sorry for the lad. Please donate to the "free lee" campaign I have set up. Just 430 quid will get you a "free lee, the writing's on the wall" t-shirt, a commemorative candle and a portion of thick, sour scouse.

It was Chelsea. JFT Thailand 1, Liverpool to wear free Lee t shirts this weekend, local MPs to raise this in Parliament, one of the giants to be named after him, concert in support of the victim, all Thai restaurants in murkyside too close, candle makers on overtime, it’s not true it’s in the Sun, Banksy gets away with it this is scouse art, Klopp is hugging his Mum as I type.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.