United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the most bitter blue on the whole site,you must be to call out the rest of us
Glass houses and stones and all that

Bitterness doesn't cloud my opinion on kids enjoying themselves. I call the proper bitter ones out like yourself because it is actually embarrassing. I think if you are filled with hate, bitterness and anger towards them then you cannot hold a genuine conversation about them or at least have any credibility in your opinion. Most of this thread is why the rest of us get battered with the bitter stock. There is probably a middle ground between me and you, you're absolutely deluded all things City and I am the other extreme where I am probably too critical at times.

Bitterness doesn't cloud my opinion on kids enjoying themselves. I call the proper bitter ones out like yourself because it is actually embarrassing. I think if you are filled with hate, bitterness and anger towards them then you cannot hold a genuine conversation about them or at least have any credibility in your opinion. Most of this thread is why the rest of us get battered with the bitter stock. There is probably a middle ground between me and you, you're absolutely deluded all things City and I am the other extreme where I am probably too critical at times.
I rest my case..

On Ref watch on Sky Sports it was 3 against 1 thought it was a good tackle and not a penalty for Utd, also all agreed Smalling should have been sent off.
They also showed the bad tackle by Young , noting tha5 he didn’t get a yellow card !
So yet again poor officiating helped the rags.

Any idea which refs?
Gallagher at the time said yes.
Clattenberk in the Mail today says no.

Probably ??????

I've been suspicious for years that they are using performance enhancing drugs,which is ironic as that is what they love to accuse us of.

In all honesty,i imagine many players/clubs are at it.
Ever wondered why some players seem to get "injured" in training with very little information on what the injury is? Then it says they're "out for three months"?...

...failed drugs tests and banned more like and the PL are so powerful it never comes out! (allegedly)

[this is all clubs by the way, not just the Rags]

Last edited by a moderator:
Usain Bolt ran the 100m in less time than it took Paul Pogba to 'run up' for his penalty.

He's a proper wanker that Pogba. More about image and himself than he is his actual playing ability and doing things properly for the team. So glad we never ended up getting him, show pony of the highest order.

Pogba really is a detestable **** isn’t he?

Suits them to the ground.
Louis Edwards, Tommy "Doc", Martin Edwards, Ferguson, Cantona, Keane, Gill, Neville, Ferdinand, Giggs, Rooney, Young, Mourinho, Pogba and their fanbase all suit each other down to the fucking ground. Despicable bunch of twats!

They were being interviewed and they were asked what it was like, they said it was dark, very damp and a horrible atmosphere. They were so frightened they did not know if they would get out alive, they just had to hope and pray that someone would rescue them. Fortunatley their coach turned up and took them to their hotel.
The Thai kids said that compared to the match, the time in the cave just flew by.
James H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.