Spurs (A) Post match Thread

I've seen nothing so far that makes me think he'll be a special player for us.

Far too predictable, defenders know he'll cut in on his left and he gives the ball away all the time.
Sorry to bring this up pal, but this is something that you posted about Mahrez post Liverpool. Do you still feel the same way one premier league match later? He is a proven talent finding his way into our system and the quality of his play looks pretty evident to me.

Silva was exceptional again. Laporte, Mahrez and Dinho all brilliant too.

Mendy and Walker seemed drunk.

And for once I’m going to have to criticise Pep - poor subs and formation change!

He's praising Fernandhino for how clever he is with the fouls, and how important it is to be clever at that, then he's praising LaPorte and Stones for being the best centre back partnership in the country, then he's praising city for being the runaway best team in the league.

What is it you don't like again?
take a wild guess

Said in the pre match thread I would be happy with a point so delighted with a win.

Great performance in the 1st half. Average in the 2nd half.

I think a lot on here have taken the lead from Tyler who kept informing us of all Citys mistakes.... one shot on target all nightm, hmmm some mistakes heh. We were always in control, we should have scored a couple more, they had one chance late on and they blazed it over. Away to a top four team and we beat them, whats more to be said ?

Played on corrugated iron and Velcro.

He's praising Fernandhino for how clever he is with the fouls, and how important it is to be clever at that, then he's praising LaPorte and Stones for being the best centre back partnership in the country, then he's praising city for being the runaway best team in the league.

What is it you don't like again?

Said it in a clever way but he has put it out there again that we foul continually when team breaks then the presenter teed it up with “they rarely get booked also”! Mike Riley will be getting his orders and telling the referees to be more firmer on those niggley fouls.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.