Lewis Fiorini

FantasyIreland

Quite possibly a name we are going to be hearing much more of in the future.He's 16,plays as an attacking midfielder,10 i think? and is capable of stuff like this fairly routinely

Has improved season on season and should be knocking on the EDS team door very soon - I don't think that No10 is his position though as he is much more a goalscoring No8 - a Frank lampard player/role

Has improved season on season and should be knocking on the EDS team door very soon - I don't think that No10 is his position though as he is much more a goalscoring No8 - a Frank lampard player/role

I think it's more where he enjoys playing,its very early days for the kid so i guess his form and style will naturally gravitate him towards his 'best' position.

Another one who’s been at City since he was 6 years old, season ticket holder and all the family are massive blues

Early days I guess but he certainly has an eye for a pass and a goal. Quite a challenge for him a few weeks back when he played right back as the squad was so depleted.

Just bagged a couple of pens against United u18s and made 1 in a 3-3 draw, looks a decent lad
It was an entertaining game, but no one really looks the real deal for us, it’s the 1st time I’ve seen our 18s this season and they look very average
Does anyone know if these players are 1st or 2nd year scholars? if they’re the younger end that explains a little why they don’t look as strong as usual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.