Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

6-1, lovey reminder.

Sterling man of the match. A world class performance.

Sane, David and Aguero all played very well.

Top of the league!!!

You know you are shite cannon fodder if Pep starts Mendy and Sane against you.

Let's play them both against the rags.

I said in the matchday thread that im beginning to just not get Mendy and the ability to not be able to get even the basics right far too many times.

he was again the only negative from today for me.
I have to agree. I also said in the match day thread that he just isn’t a very good defender. He is surprisingly weak in the tackle and does get caught out of position for too often. He needs to concentrate as he is putting way too much pressure on his centre backs.

other than that, top performance again.

Good result in a game that was more akin to basketball than football at times; shame de Bruyne was injured as these are the games he loves. Fair play to Hughes, however, for continuing to have a go, and at times we were very exposed on both flanks. Thought Sterling played well but Bernardo was near faultless.

Amazing.. Sane if he puts the work in and changes his attitude..i can see a c ronaldo Mark 2 in him. Well done Stirling well deserved man of the match performance

So can I but he has to work harder before he gets to that level. I see him wandering back sometimes from an offside position like Ronaldo and occasionally waving away his team mates apologies of a bad pass. He's part of an outstanding squad and I just hope he keeps improving, increases his goal rate.

Sterling MOM closely followed by Aguero.
Scintillating football. A joy to watch.

Not only skilful & entertainig but the team & subs showed great desire with workrate to the end.

It could have been more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.