Southampton (H) Post Match Thread

Haha did anyone see Vinnie and Delph making comment to Foden about his improved upper body strength at the end there? :D
I think they were commenting on how he out muscled the Soton player near the end line at end of game. Pity about pass to Sergio was a little short otherwise it would have been a goal

Slick from the start, Silva to Sané and an own goal to kick us off. Sterling caused havoc running into the box and sweetly cut back for Sergio to get his 150th goal! Bernardo slipped it to Sterling, fell to David who lashed it into the roof of the net. Agüero greatly won the ball in the box and Raheem found the finish. Sergio slotted in motm Raz for a great goal through the keeper's legs. Another fast break and Leroy got one too. Can Yessica and Mateo please come to every game?

Raheem Sterling is world class. He's propelling himself to Silva, Kev, Aguero levels now.
Oh, speaking of which, Silva and Aguero weren't shabby either.

Hunger from last season is still very evident.

They hadn't conceded in their past two games so it was a great result and a great performance.

Yes we let them have 6 shots on target and they should have scored 3 but who can complain with the results so far.

Great performance by all except Mendy who I found frustrating to say the least. Other than that Top of the league by 2 points with +29 GD just need a repeat performance against the Rags next week.

I said in the matchday thread that im beginning to just not get Mendy and the ability to not be able to get even the basics right far too many times.

he was again the only negative from today for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.