Huddersfield child sex inquiry

and my point stands ... this is happening everywhere ... around the world ... old men are marrying kids aged 10 in America ... in Germany / hungary / italy the age of consent is 14 in Japan its 13 in the Philippines its 12 ... but hey lets blame the muslims

Men were not marrying 10 year olds in our country or indeed raping them on an industrial scale like this until we imported issues from Pakistan. It is that simple.

Who else should we blame for the Muslims that are committing rape?

The fact that their is a lower age of “consent” in other countries is completely irrelevant to what is happening in this country.

Last edited by a moderator:
and my point stands ... this is happening everywhere ... around the world ... old men are marrying kids aged 10 in America ... in Germany / hungary / italy the age of consent is 14 in Japan its 13 in the Philippines its 12 ... but hey lets blame the muslims

Sure I read it’s 9 years old, in the Vatican!! That explains a lot.

Men were not marrying 10 year olds in our country or indeed raping them on an industrial scale like this until we imported issues from Pakistan. It is that simple.

Who else should we blame for the Muslims that are committing rape?

The fact that their is a lower age of “consent” in other countries is completely irrelevant to what is happening in this country.

They're not from Pakistan ...they're from the UK .... thats why we cant deport all of them... as i said this is happening everywhere but not everything is being reported ... Which country is correct tho ..

They're not from Pakistan ...they're from the UK .... thats why we cant deport all of them... as i said this is happening everywhere but not everything is being reported ... Which country is correct tho ..

As detestable as it is marrying 12/13 year olds in them countries is legal and it is up to the people of those countries to change that law if they so wish whereas mass gang rape of 12/13 year olds is illegal here, maybe the perverts should move to a country where it’s not illegal for their sick perversions

As detestable as it is marrying 12/13 year olds in them countries is legal and it is up to the people of those countries to change that law if they so wish whereas mass gang rape of 12/13 year olds is illegal here, maybe the perverts should move to a country where it’s not illegal for their sick perversions

To be honest, I don't see it like that. To my way of thinking, having sex with 12 year olds is plain wrong whichever country you live in. Legal or illegal, it's wrong. Someone needs to stand up for kids who are too young to protest themselves. Just because it's legal in a country, doesn't mean it's OK.

To be honest, I don't see it like that. To my way of thinking, having sex with 12 year olds is plain wrong whichever country you live in. Legal or illegal, it's wrong. Someone needs to stand up for kids who are too young to protest themselves. Just because it's legal in a country, doesn't mean it's OK.

I totally agree which is why my first words were ‘as detestable as it is’ but we in this country cannot make the laws for other countries regardless of our views on them

I totally agree which is why my first words were ‘as detestable as it is’ but we in this country cannot make the laws for other countries regardless of our views on them
No but we could object and put a damned sight more pressure on them than it appears we do. Where's the trade sanctions against Nigeria (11) and Philippines (12)?

To be fair, mass gang rape of 12/13 year olds is illegal in every country, including the ones that have a low age of consent. But for the record, countries that appear to have an incredibly low age of consent often don't when you look into it in more detail. Japan often gets criticised for having an age of consent of 13, but it really isn't. It's 18 if you actually look at the details.

No but we could object and put a damned sight more pressure on them than it appears we do. Where's the trade sanctions against Nigeria (11) and Philippines (12)?
Nigeria's age of consent is 18, punishable with life imprisonment. Maybe they should put trade sanctions on us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.