Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

If Lyon are in the group stages, they may want to keep him in January ?
I think at worst Lyon will finish 3rd which still keeps them in Europa league. I don't know if they'll value that competition enough to wanna keep their players.

No, I'm not telling you that. We dispossed them of the ball, in their half and we are about to counter, of course Gabriel is making a move. That's the expectation. His failure to do so will be an error.

But I can assure you Stones, and Eric aren't making moves even though I can't see either of them. Dihno who I can see, equally does exactly what I'm sure Stones and Laporte who I can't see are doing: i.e holding their position. No sudden rush or quick runs. After the pass, then Dihno starts a support jog, Zee rotates to the middle then the shot moves past them.

The point here is that nothing Eric or John are doing at the moment Sterling passes to Gab is relevant enough to change the analysis of their overall performances. It's why this claim is so silly. Y'all are pretending it does.

As to your question, I'll answer it with a question: Why do most people wear belts and not suspenders?
Because they are wearing trousers not stockings.

I'd grant you that argument of seeing a better tactical perspective. Like sky cam woukw allow you to see.

But you'd realize quickly that most players who are not directly involved in the play often are simply just ambling around within their positional area.

Not to mention, of all the players on the field, DMs and CMs get the most camera time coz they are almost always in shot, except for the few times the camera zeros in on corner areas. But even then you can easily conclude what players have done while out off shot quite often from where they pop up again.

I'd implore those who love to use the 'you don't see the little runs' argument to watch a game on TV and try to focus on the guy farthest away from ball, they can see in the shot.

They'd quickky notice how said player is almost always just ambling around gingerly in there positional area.

They are often not doing anything unique. Certainly not unique enough, for anyone with any knowledge to claim that's the basis for why they could but you couldn't see the greatness.

Almost inherent in thatt claim isi the preposterous argument that they are doing what most can intuitively tell they are not: i.e watching a guy who's not involved with the play. But yet this gets trotted out every season as evidence of knowledge.

You have surpassed even your own world class complete bollocks with this nonsense.

I'd grant you that argument of seeing a better tactical perspective. Like sky cam woukw allow you to see.

But you'd realize quickly that most players who are not directly involved in the play often are simply just ambling around within their positional area.

Not to mention, of all the players on the field, DMs and CMs get the most camera time coz they are almost always in shot, except for the few times the camera zeros in on corner areas. But even then you can easily conclude what players have done while out off shot quite often from where they pop up again.

I'd implore those who love to use the 'you don't see the little runs' argument to watch a game on TV and try to focus on the guy farthest away from ball, they can see in the shot.

They'd quickky notice how said player is almost always just ambling around gingerly in there positional area.

They are often not doing anything unique. Certainly not unique enough, for anyone with any knowledge to claim that's the basis for why they could but you couldn't see the greatness.

Almost inherent in thatt claim isi the preposterous argument that they are doing what most can intuitively tell they are not: i.e watching a guy who's not involved with the play. But yet this gets trotted out every season as evidence of knowledge.
Watch David Silva in the flesh.

The argument falls down on that alone.

No, I'm not telling you that. We dispossed them of the ball, in their half and we are about to counter, of course Gabriel is making a move. That's the expectation. His failure to do so will be an error.

But I can assure you Stones, and Eric aren't making moves even though I can't see either of them. Dihno who I can see, equally does exactly what I'm sure Stones and Laporte who I can't see are doing: i.e holding their position. No sudden rush or quick runs. After the pass, then Dihno starts a support jog, Zee rotates to the middle then the shot moves past them.

The point here is that nothing Eric or John are doing at the moment Sterling passes to Gab is relevant enough to change the analysis of their overall performances. It's why this claim is so silly. Y'all are pretending it does.

As to your question, I'll answer it with a question: Why do most people wear belts and not suspenders?
As someone who started going to games later in life, there's no absolutely no comparison between watching it in flesh versus on TV. The first time you watch it in the stadium, you would be so overwhelmed by information you wouldn't know how to process it. Because at all times you can literally see how just one pass in the opposition box triggers a shape change in our half. It's a constant ebb and flow and it's incredible to watch. Walker might not touch the ball for 10 minutes and you'll never even see him on the screen but when you're there, you'll realize the amount of work he has to put in mentally and physically just to make sure that the tactics, his position and shape is right 100% of the time. Point is you're talking absolute bollocks.

As someone who started going to games later in life, there's no absolutely no comparison between watching it in flesh versus on TV. The first time you watch it in the stadium, you would be so overwhelmed by information you wouldn't know how to process it. Because at all times you can literally see how just one pass in the opposition box triggers a shape change in our half. It's a constant ebb and flow and it's incredible to watch. Walker might not touch the ball for 10 minutes and you'll never even see him on the screen but when you're there, you'll realize the amount of work he has to put in mentally and physically just to make sure that the tactics, his position and shape is right 100% of the time. Point is you're talking absolute bollocks.
Ok, back on topic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.