Talksport

The best one though was Carroll against spurs 10 yards over the goal line when he clawed it back: did he say hang on ref, did he fuck and nothings ever heard of it again. Wankers

I think talksport were fairly supportive of Sterling today, particularly Durham.

The Fowler /liverpool/ Seaman pen that a lot were using as an example is bollocks. Watch it on youtube, if fowler REALLY wanted to do the ‘right thing’ he have rolled it to seaman or twatted it out for a throw in.

I heard the scouser ring in and say sterling isnt world class becaus he only scores goals when we are 4-0, Durham rattled off about 5 instances of match winning goals he scored ... dickheads

hope we get 3 offside goals, 2 own goals and one tap in when the ball has clearly gone out over the sideline and is brought back in only to run over the dead ball line and still get crossed for us to score. Of course we won't as the rags have VAR this weekend..................in the personage on the Alty Fan

hope we get 3 offside goals, 2 own goals and one tap in when the ball has clearly gone out over the sideline and is brought back in only to run over the dead ball line and still get crossed for us to score. Of course we won't as the rags have VAR this weekend..................in the personage on the Alty Fan

Our lass said last night, pity you couldn't save that Sterling Penalty for Sunday.
I said, no fucking chance. We won't even get a stonewaller. I didn't bother
explaining the Taylor effect to her, as she only knows the players.

Our lass said last night, pity you couldn't save that Sterling Penalty for Sunday.
I said, no fucking chance. We won't even get a stonewaller. I didn't bother
explaining the Taylor effect to her, as she only knows the players.

If he got shot like JFK the Alty Fan would stand over Raheem waiting for him to get up so he could book him for simulation TBH

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.