Manchester United (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the first times I've not been nervous before a derby.

If we do what we didn't do last season, and what Juventus didn't do this week, and take our chances we should hammer them.

Last edited:
American forecast site Five Thirty Eight ran an extensive forecast of the USA midterms last month. They arrived at the conclusion the Democrats would gain 39 seats in Congress, and the Republicans two seats in the Senate. On the night, the forecasts fluctuated wildly. At one point it was a toss up if the Democrats gained any majority at all.

By the end of the night, it looked like the numbers would be D +21 Congress seats, R + 6 (i think) Senate seats.

Now the dust has settled, and making allowances for the probable (and probably not going to change the result) recounts, the final tally looks like it will be; D + 39 Congress seats, R + 2 Senate seats.

In other words, the exact forecast Five Thirty Eight offered in the week before the election.

They also do a line in sports forecasts. They have us with an 80% chance of winning, United 7%, and 14% for the draw.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/soccer-predictions/premier-league/

American forecast site Five Thirty Eight ran an extensive forecast of the USA midterms last month. They arrived at the conclusion the Democrats would gain 39 seats in Congress, and the Republicans two seats in the Senate. On the night, the forecasts fluctuated wildly. At one point it was a toss up if the Democrats gained any majority at all.

By the end of the night, it looked like the numbers would be D +21 Congress seats, R + 6 (i think) Senate seats.

Now the dust has settled, and making allowances for the probable (and probably not going to change the result) recounts, the final tally looks like it will be; D + 39 Congress seats, R + 2 Senate seats.

In other words, the exact forecast Five Thirty Eight offered in the week before the election.

They also do a line in sports forecasts. They have us with an 80% chance of winning, United 7%, and 14% for the draw.

Did they account for Wythenshawerag variance?

ZGFbZyd.jpg

I have no interest in betting at all but I really don't like hearing about huge odds available for a united win.

That's all well and good but have they used the correct variant for Alty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.