Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC R5 running with the Maureen "easy preparation" we had.

Christ I’ve heard the likes of Ball, Frank Clarke or Pearce come out with that type of excuse I would be seething as a blue. The fixtures come out at the beginning of the season and you play the fixtures accordingly, let’s hope he sees that contract out he is taking them nowhere.

Christ I’ve heard the likes of Ball, Frank Clarke or Pearce come out with that type of excuse I would be seething as a blue. The fixtures come out at the beginning of the season and you play the fixtures accordingly, let’s hope he sees that contract out he is taking them nowhere.
They were easy fixtures because we made them easy - United would have struggled in both. Amazing how their 5 minutes of effort in the "miracle of Turin" has taken so much out of them.

Maureen's moaning about the midweek trip to Juve are his last attempts to deflect the truth away from his own shortcomings. Sadly he'll be gone for the New Year, once they've progressed to the CL knockouts they'll spend big to get Poch

I don’t recall Jose saying that in April when we had Liverpool in Champions League.

Look at the last line of the bbc text report on the match. It states that we “managed to hold on for the win”
Yeah....holding on for a win against a side that managed 1 shot on target, a penalty, in 90 minutes.

Lets not forget it takes the rags a 3 hour coach journey from the Lowry to get to old toilet so a few hours on a plane and a train to Bournemouth is hardly going to fuck up their shit preparation is it ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.