Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give it to them, they’re relentless in trying to stop City. After this campaign finishes, it will move on to something like we should only be allowed to field 6 senior players and the rest of the team made up be under 10’s. Even then, we’d still be better than United.
I'm surprised the BBC haven't done a graphic yet on City's tactical fouling compared to other teams - the trouble is;- old auntie beeb decide what result they want to portray and then bend the facts to support it.

Our tactical fouling is ruining the game. Smalling hugging everyone constantly is showing love and respect. Scholes kicking lumps out of everyone is ho ho proper pro classic scholesy tackle. Launching yourself feet first at KDB is letting him know you're there. Next week Scoring ggoals is ruining the game
Thing is... this is entirely accurate to what the pundits say in each situation. It reads like a witty post, yet it’s also disturbingly true.

Tactical fouling has always been in the game, if some idiots think this is a City thing then more fool them

Jealousy is a horrible attribute. Anyway united couldnt make a tactical foul on sunday as they got nowhere near our players on the ball

For many years teams have come along and, like city, have won almost everything. The rags, dippers, arsenal and leeds have all had their day. I can still remember how everyone loved Notts Forest when they had their turn at glory.
Admittedly Chelsea didn`t always get the love of those wearing red shirts but even they didn`t get the type of press coverage we have had this past few years.
I haven`t bought a newspaper for years, mainly years due to this garbage they push at people. They do nothing but cause hatred within the game.
I loved it when Forest won things, even Chelsea and Arsenal in their glory years. But today it seems everyone hates us. Paranoia? I don`t think so.
Reports this morning about FFP and what UEFA could do to us is rife. Regardless of the fact that this is potentially stolen (they call it hacked like that is ok) doesn`t appear to bother the press. The fact that it is also pre- judicial also doesn`t stop them spouting their shite.
Every single game I see us getting better, stronger only to be disappointed by little points the gutter snipes bring forward. Stirling tripping up during a 6-0 win and you thought we had got through the tie unfairly. After a 3-1 hammering of the rags it was again headline news that Stirling shouldn`t have taken the piss out of the poor losers.
I do hope the club do something about this. They have lawyers and the means to be able to take on any snivelling German magazine and if we are as innocent as I hope then we need to get this all sorted.
In the meantime I continue to ignore all newspaper vendors and will not spend cash with Sky sports, who I believe are the worst offenders of the lot.
If every City fan decided not to subscribe to Sly sports and made it clear why do you think they would be happy? I`m not sure of the number but it could run into 10`s of thousands of City fans and the income from that would run into millions!
The Sun don`t like that dippers won`t buy their penny rag so imagine what Sky would be like if it was known they had lost huge amounts of cash due to piss poor reporting?
ah well. rant over. feel better now :)

it is one thing City winning what United used to own but the final twist was seen last Sunday. United came to the game in fear. That's the final role reversal and its gutting the rags and their sycophants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.