Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

Moments like this are what define a season,just get that feeling it really is going to be their year,things just seem to be going for them,mahrez pen miss and now this from that idiot Pickford,throw in ropey decisions in other games when not playing well and general rub of the green,it’s sickening how it seems to be falling for them...

Things are going for them and they’re still 2 points behind. Wait till things are not going for them

Difference of opinion ,only caught the second half it was all Liverpool and Mane,Firmino and Salah on another day score at least three goals , the Dippers have a fairly decent team , but nowhere near our level , so i am not concerned because they wont last the distance .

Well you missed the three great chances Everton also missed.

Liverpool missed that many chances it was inevitable something would fall their way , they deserved the 3 points , but it doesnt matter a jot , i wont lose any sleep over Liverpool scraping results against mid-table teams , if the Dippers keep on riding their luck at least it will keep the title race interesting this season. We are blowing teams away whilst resting half a team and we still havent had the best midield player on the planet play a single game yet.
Did they fck deserve the 3 points everton totally deserved the draw, where did 6 minutes of injury time come from btw.

Moments like this are what define a season,just get that feeling it really is going to be their year,things just seem to be going for them,mahrez pen miss and now this from that idiot Pickford,throw in ropey decisions in other games when not playing well and general rub of the green,it’s sickening how it seems to be falling for them...
Are you serious? We're not at the level we were at last season, yet we're (I think) on a 20 game unbeaten run from the derby fuck up last season. If we take care of our own business, it doesn't matter how Liverpool do. Man up fella.

Things are going for them and they’re still 2 points behind. Wait till things are not going for them
Yeah hope so,not being defeatist or throwing the towel in,just sickening that fuck up from Pickford has got them the three points made worse by being 2 mins over in added time,jammy fucking scouse cnuts..

They can do this all the way to the 38th game of the season, let them do their lap of honour every home game, let the press sugarcoat their every move.
Fact is they are going to put so much pressure on themselves that they'll get to the point of no return where they won't know when to stick or twist.
Let's just let them get carried away.

They are but they’re not dropping points, it’s a worry. We are miles ahead of the rest but the table says otherwise, they have had so much luck this season it’s unreal. Off the top of my head I remember the Brighton player missing an absolute sitter near the end in their game, Mahrez missed the pen against them and now today that gift. They should be 5th or below but incredible luck has them placed 2nd.
It will run out

Difference of opinion ,only caught the second half it was all Liverpool and Mane,Firmino and Salah on another day score at least three goals , the Dippers have a fairly decent team , but nowhere near our level , so i am not concerned because they wont last the distance .
The second half was a huff and puff fest and the goal was a circus routine. The first half should have ended 2-2. I think Neverton are entitled to feel robbed by their clown of a keeper. A point each would have been a fair result. I can't even remember the last time I saw Liverpool play well. Defeats are coming. I hope we don't pay them too much respect next month.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.