Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

So a spurs fan has been prosecuted for throwing a banana at Aubameyang. I distinctly remember a number of bananas thrown by Arsenal scum fans at Adebeyor when he scored against them and knee slid in front of them. To this day I am convinced that the video footage was quickly removed on zoomed to remove the bananas from the footage. No prosecutions then.

Found a link to an undoctored vid. Although it is a bit fuzzy you can make out the three or four bananas thrown. Plus a stool and bottle of pop.

Last edited:
He has a point. You admitted you didn't see the first half (when Everton had a couple of gilt edged chances), you went on to say that Liverpool deserved to win. They didn't fella. A draw would have been a fair result.

The general consensus on here and reading match reports was the first could easily have ended up 2-2 , both sides had the equal amount of chances , i watched the 2nd half because i was surprised the Dippers hadnt blown Everton away , the 2nd half consisted of the Dippers missing shots/chances that they would have taken last season (which is good news for us Salah looking a one season wonder maybe) , a few dangerous crosses across the face of goal and hitting the cross bar , whilst Everton replied with a couple shots at distance. No doubt Everton played superb , and the disappointment of the Dippers scoring a freak winner in the 96th minute hasnt clouded my judgement that Liverpool edged the game , but its all about opinions , i dont agree with you .or anyone else who has a differeent view of the game But in the long run it wont matter , they have struggled all season to beat mediocre teams and the Dippers will slip up when a jammy injury time winner will not be enough for them.

Still hasn't been relegated...
First PL manager the get the boot twice in one calendar year though, that's some going.

Why do clubs continually employ these serial failures?

None of them seem to have the imagination or ambition to look at someone who is not a 'big name' but doing well with a Championship side or foreign club.

Pardew, Hughes, Bruce, Pulis; all the same, all consistently shit at their jobs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.