Premier League Games Nov 30th/1/2 Dec

The second half was a huff and puff fest and the goal was a circus routine. The first half should have ended 2-2. I think Neverton are entitled to feel robbed by their clown of a keeper. A point each would have been a fair result. I can't even remember the last time I saw Liverpool play well. Defeats are coming. I hope we don't pay them too much respect next month.

We have their card marked , the draw at Klanfield proved Pep has learned his lesson , we dont have to blow them away 5-0 , we just need to beat them on the day

And that’s understandable, but the normal thing to do is safety and tip it over notbtry and catch it Over the bar the tit.
I am still not convinced it wasn't over the bar and out before Ronald MacDonald tipped it back into play. Chimp. Hope the Rags sign him.

I think it’s time to stop waiting for the cock up from Liverpool. Extra time, decisions, jammy goals and extreme luck. All the factors keeping them in touching distance of City.

However, I think this season is a season where the team should carry on about its business. Keep winning until the end. If that means being ‘invincible’, so be it.

Went to get food with 5 mins to go and then stood in Gatley Tandoori in disbelief seeing what Pickford did.

Liverpool are the luckiest team. They've been crap all season yet are just 2 points behind because of fluke goals.

n725075089_288918_2774.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.