Red Cafe in meltdown

I like they & you have no idea how they feel about LBGT, our own & Chairman we’re both educated in America, we plough bucket loads into Women’s football. The UAE has Islamic law, it’s an Islamic country. One of the most progressive.

I like most football fans don’t really care who owns other clubs.

We can’t get shit right in our own country, so I’m not about to start questioning other countries.

I’ve been to the UAE a few times, I have some great friends who make their living out there.
The biggest wankers out there by a stretch are the Russians closely followed by the Brits.

Know a few people out there in the UAE and they say the biggest wankers/arseholes out there are indeed the Russians. The Hungarians, Poles, Lituanians and Latvians I have worked with, really cannot abide them.

Know a few people out there in the UAE and they say the biggest wankers/arseholes out there are indeed the Russians. The Hungarians, Poles, Lituanians and Latvians I have worked with, really cannot abide them.

I spent five months at Potsdam University in 2001/02.

There were many students from Eastern Europe and the only ones I didn’t like were the Russians. The Poles, Ukrainians, Hungarians etc, were lovely people. One lad from Georgia spotted me in my City shirt and he immediately started chatting about Kinkladze.

Can't begin to imagine why those nationalities might have a problem with the Russians...

NI maybe, we've finally gotten around to sorting ours.
I know we should be grateful for our current owners, and Dubai is indeed far more modern than the rest of the region.

But anybody who argues that the middle east shit holes are not 200 years behind the rest of Asia, leave aside Europe, in terms of basic human values, or Britain / NI are in any way comparable in any respect is an utter hypocrite.

Just because you get pats on the head from the BBC / Guardian reading "anyone who doesn't agree with me is far right" morons doesn't change that.

I haven't had a problem with any nationality there have been good and bad in all people evenly spread out. Moscow is a brilliant place to visit the people are warm and friendly IMO, maybe I was just lucky.

A rag at work has been saying they are still a good side with a good players and if they just had a decent manager they could kick on and make an impression this season.

I said to him piss off you have smalling, phil jones, luke shaw, Valencia, Ashley fucking young , fellani, lukaku

I said to him you have turned into Everton in the last 5 years.
Oh, I like that. The new Everton. Might nick that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.