Red Cafe in meltdown

Feel this thread is a bit overdue, given how gleeful they are in their equivalent when we lose. Besides, I hate having a United megathread for everything about them.

To kick you off, we have this, the most lame capitulation to a defeat that you could imagine:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/when-you-consider-the-gap-between-the-two-sides.442829/

I really never thought I would ever see/hear/read United fans describing their team as "city's woman". It brings such a warm glow inside....

The denial by a lot of their fans about "Nited" not spending obscene amounts of cash recently like City, they have done it since Tommy the Adulterer, Dave Boring, Bo Jangles, the Purple Nosed Alcoholic and now Senor Moanalot. Great to read of their anguish and dispair.

It makes me laugh that their go to excuse is always about spending like we bought Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar etc and have a team full of ballon d'or winners. We bought young players with huge potential and developed them with the right manager. They are the ones that spent big on big names and try and crowbar them into the same team with the worst manager for the job. Their lack of self awareness is piss funny.

To be fair many of the rags there are taking it in their stride and admitting the gulf between our teams.

If you peek at Rawk, its is a bitter cult over there. Almost every single comment on city is overflowing with hate and bitterness. It's as if we are represented by Hitler nazis and Japanese ww2 imperial army. Astounding how much bitterness can be leveled at just a football club.

I hope we smash those Liverpool arses at home. And they can cry about how every victory of ours dun count

To be fair many of the rags there are taking it in their stride and admitting the gulf between our teams.

If you peek at Rawk, its is a bitter cult over there. Almost every single comment on city is overflowing with hate and bitterness. It's as if we are represented by Hitler nazis and Japanese ww2 imperial army. Astounding how much bitterness can be leveled at just a football club.

I hope we smash those Liverpool arses at home. And they can cry about how every victory of ours dun count

They're just bitter that they spent a fortune fixing the holes in their team, made their best start to the league in years and we are still strolling away from them without getting out of third gear.

On their postmatch thread I counted at least 20 posters expressing the sentiment that if Pogba played it “would have made a difference.” PMSL, maybe him plus half of Barcelona. And a different manager.

To be fair, some are deluded but many are well aware the fact that they are bang average as reflected in their current table position and -1 goal difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.