Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember around about feb/mar when they were fighting for a top 4 finish they drew with one of the clubs in the relegation zone. in his post match interview he said "its not like they need the points" which I found extremely disrespectful and was stunned that he said that. Also found it strange that nobody picked up on this. Can you imagine in pep had said that. The outcry from the media would have been heard around the world. That is the main reason I do not like this guy.
That was a disgusting comment, he saw his arse because he had 3 shots at WBA last season and couldn't win one.

I remember around about feb/mar when they were fighting for a top 4 finish they drew with one of the clubs in the relegation zone. in his post match interview he said "its not like they need the points" which I found extremely disrespectful and was stunned that he said that. Also found it strange that nobody picked up on this. Can you imagine in pep had said that. The outcry from the media would have been heard around the world. That is the main reason I do not like this guy.
I do remember. I don't think you have to be a twat to dislike losing. Gracious in defeat (or draw) he is not.

Hypothetically, I never thought I would ever want United to win the league rather than Liverpool, but now I would do. What a bunch of deluded cultish cnuts the red scouse really are. They haven't won the league since 1990. They have won 1 League Cup since 2006. The facts are City won the FA Cup 61 years before them, a European trophy before them, and 2 League Cups before them. Until Shankly arrived they were an average club. They go on about our attendances, but even after their European Cup success, their attendances in that competition were poor, dropping as low as 12,021 vs Dundalk in 82/83 http://lfcstats.co.uk/euroattendances.html

Hypothetically, I never thought I would ever want United to win the league rather than Liverpool, but now I would do. What a bunch of deluded cultish cnuts the red scouse really are. They haven't won the league since 1990. They have won 1 League Cup since 2006. The facts are City won the FA Cup 61 years before them, a European trophy before them, and 2 League Cups before them. Until Shankly arrived they were an average club. They go on about our attendances, but even after their European Cup success, their attendances in that competition were poor, dropping as low as 12,021 vs Dundalk in 82/83 http://lfcstats.co.uk/euroattendances.html
Tbf if they were playing Scumdalk they were probably all outside trying to mug each other.

This is a rather disingenuous way of looking at it. One could argue what is lucky about Sturridge's stunning goal? It was a brilliant bit of football. Liverpool missed about 3 sitters that game, so it could also be argued that it would have been unlucky to lose, only for Sturridge's timely goal to earn a deserved draw.

Nothing lucky about Mahrez missing a penalty, imo. Alisson had it covered anyway, as he dived the correct way. Homework was done and once again, one could argue that if Liverpool lost that game, it would be unlucky, as overall it was a pretty drab affair where a draw was likely the deserved result for both teams.

Only the Everton goal was genuine luck, imo. That was surreal.

Quick question, who do think you will sell first Salah, Mane, or Firmino?

They sing: "We're not English, we are scouse". Maybe it's better to put a border around that shithole of a city and let the Irish take em back, which is why they speak in the most obnoxious accent in England in the first place.

They sing: "We're not English, we are scouse". Maybe it's better to put a border around that shithole of a city and let the Irish take em back, which is why they speak in the most obnoxious accent in England in the first place.

They're fuck all to do with us. There's more Irish blood in Manchester and London than there is in Liverpool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.