Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a new UEFA rule ?
No, but you can bet your bottom dollar that when the ‘buying success’ digs come in, cos of a 100m worth of left backs, people on here will cry.

Why would anyone need 100m worth of left back?

On a day when the prodigy we’ve all been waiting years for, leaves for a paltry £15m.

If this was the rags you’d be ripping them apart. You know it.

Would I ?

I frankly couldn't give a f**k what we pay so long as we get a decent left back, Delph is a makeshift, Zinchenko just isn't, and Mendy, well I don't know he's never fit, but from the few views I've had, he looks like a great winger so far.
What has chillwell done to suggest he’s worth £50m and the solution to our so called problem?

Why not go to Liverpool and offer them a shit load for Robertson? He’s surely done more than chillwell, and that’s not much other than look decent. Nothing more.
We’ve got Mendy. When he’s out I can’t see where we’ve suffered and I base that in midfielder Delph contributing 90% to that position in our record breaking season.

We sign him in January it will be money well spent.

21 & current LB for England & can play exactly how Pep wants.

40m + bonus is what we need to pay then bloody pay it if it's true.

Not a chance Leicester sell for less.

Delph can play inside.

Mendy will be back March, it's a long time, Delph as we know can't play week in week out.

If you want back to back titles & a proper Champs League run we need a good old fashioned LB.

Sorry but Zinchenko isn't that player.

40m or 50m it's not coming out of mine or yours so can't see what problem people have with it..

Another English player just what we need

If we don't go for him another top team will

What has chillwell done to suggest he’s worth £50m and the solution to our so called problem?
I haven't said he's done anything, he's a decent player, and as a left back, better than anything we currently have, currently our best player for left back is Laporte, and that weakens the defence. I just said we need a left back, we also (for me) need another right back.....

This boy lacks too much to play in a club like City, he was recently a substitute in Leicester, he does not defend well and does not finish the plays well, besides being expensive and not my taste, Ferland Mendy is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.