Leicester (League Cup) - Post Match Thread.

Do we know if Walker is carrying an injury or not? I've not had time to watch Pep's recent pressers so don't know if subject has come up there. Walker appears to be considerably slower than he was and is still young enough to have kept his top speed...
Nothing official, however his drop off co.bined with suddenly easing pressure in his socks around the calfs suggests he is feeling something

not read the rest of the thread, but i'm hoping others have said, that is one bent ref in my opinion

Yep, an out and out cheat. Somehow we managed to get the only 2 yellow cards of the match despite making about 3 tackles all game.
Absolute stonewaller on Jesus not given and he didn’t want to use VAR because he knew exactly what he was doing

Nothing official, however his drop off co.bined with suddenly easing pressure in his socks around the calfs suggests he is feeling something

I think he was doing the socks thing well before his speed seemed to drop but I'm no expert. Just wonder if something is holding him back from fully extending when he sprints.

Yep, an out and out cheat. Somehow we managed to get the only 2 yellow cards of the match despite making about 3 tackles all game.
Absolute stonewaller on Jesus not given and he didn’t want to use VAR because he knew exactly what he was doing

Mason is totally unfit to run a whelk stall at Blackpool, let alone stroll through a competitive game of football armed to the teeth with whistle and cards. The only way we get a shout from this deadbeat is to take the game away from him and just dare him to disallow the goals. If ever there was a need for referees to explain issues raised during a game this fellow is the epitome! In his defence, though, he does maintain a consistent standard - consistently abysmal! I cannot think how hearts could sink lower when it's revealed that Mason is officiating.

Easy to get carried away and expect to win each game easily.great to see three young ones playing, all wanting to impress, all nervous so every now and then they took too many touches but what a learning curve for them.thought Mahrez tried to score every time he touched it and forgot about the simple pass.feel sorry for Zinchenko, he fills in at full back but is an aspiring midfielder, so every now and then his defence is found wanting, but always gives 100% and often shows nice touches.kun,of course wants to get on the score sheet and rushed everything.Diaz looked like a good prospect too.all in all great to get thru, debrune and aguero got more minutes and on to palace.

I regards to Mahrez, I wouldn't judge last night. Going back to a former club can be difficult some struggle and some thrive.

Unless it's coming back to city when everyone thrives

Got to love the depth of the squad. Wasn’t a thriller but we made loads of changes, rested numerous first teamers, got minutes into players who haven’t played for a while and we won. Into another Semi Final. Hopefully against Burton Albion. Just loving City at the moment.

Did yer still love 'em after they lost to Halifax?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.