Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool were outplayed in the first half, despite the lead but it's hard to make a case the Liverpool didn't deserve the win, with how bad Wolves were in the final 3rd.

They didn't look like scoring and even when they did create good chances, they managed to aim right at Alisson.

they are not playing great football all the time but they are extremely solid with a very effective front 3 who are clinical.
they are the team to beat...we look a little uncertain at times whereas they dont look like dropping points.
there other game over xmas i think is newcastle which is a banker...which means we must beat them and then keepgojng.....they wont drop many points this season

They are a brilliant team, have to give credit where it’s due, personally think they will win league by few points from us, I will get slaughtered now but just don’t see them slipping up, bit like us last season, tin hat is on and awaits bombardment

they are not playing great football all the time but they are extremely solid with a very effective front 3 who are clinical.
they are the team to beat...we look a little uncertain at times whereas they dont look like dropping points.
there other game over xmas i think is newcastle which is a banker...which means we must beat them and then keepgojng.....they wont drop many points this season
Much more sensible outlook, than some of the flappery going on. I do think we have made much easier work of our games in general so I disagree about us looking uncertain in comparison to them. Try not to look at it from a City standpoint(the matchday threads should tell you enough, when people are moaning if we haven't score in the first 5mins), we have games sewn up by half time more often than not, so from a neutral perspective it must be seen that we are making lighter work of it. We are defending the title in every sense of the word.

Last edited:
They are a brilliant team, have to give credit where it’s due, personally think they will win league by few points from us, I will get slaughtered now but just don’t see them slipping up, bit like us last season, tin hat is on and awaits bombardment

We're only half way through the season so there;s still a long way to go, but they are a very good side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.