Leicester v City post match

He’s a fancy footballer and bailed on too many tackles today.

That said. I think he’s quality and just doesn’t play enough because there isn’t a role for him. I see him behind the strikers not filling Dinhos shoes.

I see him in the fucking bin. Can count on one hand his good games since arriving at the club (been here 2.5 years). Absolute dog shite player, must have some right incriminating, dodgy stuff on Pep.

This will upset the happy clappers who say everything will be ok as we are the best team in Europe.. nope no we are not, for a start crystal palace and Leicester are better than us. PEP said today was a test of the teams character.. Well they failed miserably they have no character. Can you imagine Liverpool losing to these 2 teams.. no me neither.

Yeah they are all clearly better teams than us.

I must have missed your previous 190 pearls of fucking wisdom since 2014.

Thank fuck!

liverpool are relentless right now. Rock solid at the back, clinical and relentless going forward and suffer little with injuries. We are the exact opposite of that. Need to turn it around quick or its goodbye title. The next week is absolutely huge!

Not a chance studs up is red all day long.
Tell me seriously how a player can make a challenge while keeping there studs on the ground? It's impossible, the ball was won first, and of course a player can't immediately stop after committing a challenge again a physical immposibility, that rule is a fucking joke

I think today was pivotal in the title race and we just lost it. If our form was good you may have some hope but we have been atrocious of late. Palace at home and Leicester away, no points. There is no way a team winning the title has results like that. Unless there is 100% improvement all over the dippers are going to seriously embarrass us at home. Assuming......and given our current form its not a given, we stay seven points behind by winning at Southampton, if the dippers beat us it will be a ten point gap. Spooky that it is almost what we did to the rags this time last season. Please can the City of last year come back soon!!

Not a chance studs up is red all day long.
I thought it was a yellow but that wont get overturned and it will kill us against Liverpool. We don't have a left back.

Somehow we got away with this last season but this season nothing is going our way

Pur league games have been below par since the derby. Pep was pissed off after the West Ham game because we have them loads of chances, Bournemouth was a game we made a meal out of, Watford was where we stopped killing games off and it nearly cost us at the end, Chelsea was poor, Everton let us off by missing 3 tap ins and then we've had back to back defeats.

It's not an off day any more, that's the big problem.
Well at least there’s a handful of people that actually pay attention to the matches. We have put in 10 poor performances in a row. I get abuse every day for highlighting it, but it’s the truth. Yet people still come out with “it’s just an off day” or “we’ll bounce back, it’s only 2 games”. It just isn’t. It’s 5 weeks! From West Ham onwards, so so poor.

liverpool are relentless right now. Rock solid at the back, clinical and relentless going forward and suffer little with injuries. We are the exact opposite of that. Need to turn it around quick or its goodbye title. The next week is absolutely huge!
Spuds look quite relentless at the minute 11 goals in last 2 games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.