The Boxing thread

I hate Eddie Hearn. Another joke PPV fight, I look forward to Joshua losing, but wont happen as they will keep making easy fights

Talking about fight of the year last night. Plenty of contenders but went with Fury & Wilder, had the lot apart from the decision. Fury rising from the dead and Wilders reaction was quality. Brawl of the year goes to Alex Saucedo v Lenny Zappavigna. Wasn't shown uk tv but a proper tare up.

People talk about fight of the year. I wouldnt be able to give you 1 but plenty of contenders for it.
Boxer of the year so many contenders Usyk and Callum Smith both looked brilliant. People will always say Canello , Crawford or Lomachenko.
Fight i want to see in 2019 Lomachenko v Mikey Garcia , Brook V Khan i expect Khan to win that 1. AJ V Wilder or Fury.
I expect a big year for Mick Conlan and Jason Quigley see both being pushed towards a world title fights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.