General Wrestling Thread

"We're live pal"

RIP Mean Gene.
“Ring 0900-0900-WWF for full details on how I’ll kick Bobby Heenan’s ass when I get to God’s squared circle. Only a Dollar 49 per minute. Getcha parents permission before ya call”.

Best stickman ever. RIP Mean Gene.

Probably a long shot, but does anyone watch NJPW? Wrestle Kingdom is on now, is all.

I myself am off to NY for WM for the third year in a row in April.

Probably a long shot, but does anyone watch NJPW? Wrestle Kingdom is on now, is all.

I myself am off to NY for WM for the third year in a row in April.
No watched it yet but ment to be class event, Jericho v naito n tanahashi v omega seemingly 5 * will osprey Kota ibushi heard that’s a classic too, know the results tho, most of the main eventers will be off to AEW I think with some going to NXT

Would love to do ‘mainia week’ axxess, HOF takeover, mainia, raw n SD hopefully one day, would rather outdoor mainia for some reason mind u, dunno why

No watched it yet but ment to be class event, Jericho v naito n tanahashi v omega seemingly 5 * will osprey Kota ibushi heard that’s a classic too, know the results tho, most of the main eventers will be off to AEW I think with some going to NXT

Would love to do ‘mainia week’ axxess, HOF takeover, mainia, raw n SD hopefully one day, would rather outdoor mainia for some reason mind u, dunno why

I did it in Orlando and New Orleans. Saw a lot of wrestling in NOLA cause in Orlando I was with a WWE fan only, so we just went to their shows and Axxess, but I went to allsorts in NOLA and intend to do so again this year.

WK ended up being pretty good. New Years Dash is on now.

Who’s thiis jay white guy? People saying he’s replacing omega as leader of the club?

Heard aswell it’s not set in stone that omegas leaving seemingly want him for the MSG show, I think he’ll leave, doubt it’ll be to wwe prob b to the AEW

Thought raw was excellent this week, great from start to finish,

Jericho signs with AEW

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.