Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Watching Sergio trying to get up the stairs to the dressing room on Tunnelcam! Someone should have given him a fireman's lift. I'd give him the week off and tell him to get some winter sun.

As much as I love David Silva and my earlier heroes Colin Bell and Dennis Tueart I have no hesitation in saying Sergio is the best player this club has ever had.

At 55 I’m to old to have heroes but I make an exception in this case. I’ll be at the unveiling.

Edit: Mea culpa. I forgot the legend that is Gerry Gow.
Serves me right for trying to do this whilst filling in job apps

Last edited:
Watching Sergio trying to get up the stairs to the dressing room on Tunnelcam! Someone should have given him a fireman's lift. I'd give him the week off and tell him to get some winter sun.
Any time I've watched him coming off the pitch and heading down the tunnel (going back years, even), he always appears to be stiff. I guess it's a legacy of the effort he puts in, and the kicks he gets from opposing defenders.

As much as I love David Silva and my earlier heroes Colin Bell and Dennis Tueart I have no hesitation in saying Sergio is the best player this club has ever had.

At 55 I’m to old to have heroes but I make an exception in this case. I’ll be at the unveiling.
You’re never to old GG to have a hero,especially the legend that is Sergio Aguero.

You are never to old to have hero’s mate, I’m your age and aside from Colin the King who has been a hero of mine forever, Sergio and David Silva are also in that category now, extraordinary talents all three of them ...

Saw the goal live and couldn't work out how he had scored it. I have watched since on tele and I am still amazed. Absolutely amazing, the power he put behind the shot gave Alison no chance.
Having fallen down, claimed a penalty and then waited until there was space around him to get up, onside, received the ball, turned Lovren and placed the ball at 200mph in the 12" of space that was the only place he could score. Tricksy Sergio!
What a bloody legend.

I can be guilty if sometimes thinking Sergio is on his way down as a player but im more than happy to eat humble pie. Hes STILL fuckin immense and his performance on Thurday, forgetting his awesome goal, was as good as ive seen.
Best player weve ever had!!

He’s 8th in the all-time premier league goal scoring charts now on 153 (in 223 games).

9 behind Defoe (162) in 7th (in 496 games).
22 behind Henry (175) in 5th (in 258 games).
34 behind Cole (167) in 3rd (in 414 games).

I’d love him to get third spot! Would probably take another 12 this season and 23 next to get there though. He’s not signed to us beyond then is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.