Sergio Agüero | Manchester City's All Time Top Goalscorer

Having fallen down, claimed a penalty and then waited until there was space around him to get up, onside, received the ball, turned Lovren and placed the ball at 200mph in the 12" of space that was the only place he could score. Tricksy Sergio!
What a bloody legend.
And to think some pundits think the keeper should have done better with it.........

It had burst the net before he would have seen it ffs.........

Does anyone see Sergio beating Alan Shearers all time league record for goals? I don't think he will do that however can see him beating Rooney's.

Does anyone see Sergio beating Alan Shearers all time league record for goals? I don't think he will do that however can see him beating Rooney's.
Beating Rooney’s total of 208 is probably 50/50 but beating his record for number of Prem goals for a single club of 183 is certainly achievable. Depends on injuries and whether he tails off in his final season.

Not sure I see him getting anywhere near shearer to be honest. That’s another 4 seasons at 25 per season pretty much. I would love to see him get into the top 3 though and like you say, probably Rooney is a more realistic target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.