Star Sixes - Sky Sports

Owen booted Mcatere then he booted owen Mcatere sent of haha Owen celebrating like he has won the world cup while he is being booed to fcuk haha

Reactions: dom
It was at the g-mex mate., I did the security there in 1990.

it was later than that mate, took my daughter who wasn't born until 92, may still have been at the gmex tho, memory is not as reliable as it once was :/

it was later than that mate, took my daughter who wasn't born until 92, may still have been at the gmex tho, memory is not as reliable as it once was :/
There was the G-Mex Soccer 6’s in the late 80’s early 90’s that was played by (then) current players and then another competition that was played in various cities for retired players.

There was the G-Mex Soccer 6’s in the late 80’s early 90’s that was played by (then) current players and then another competition that was played in various cities for retired players.

I'm guessing this was the early 00's, and definitely retired players, there was an allocated parking area for their zimmer frames

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.