SAS Who dares wins

As soon as the lad appeared on screen he said something about women I turned to the missus and said he will not last, 5 mins later he quit because he couldn’t shit in front of a woman, the lads needs to meet my missus she leaves the fucking door open these days, dirty cow.

It's a whole can of worms, but "ooh I don't want to sell my religion out by doing a poo with a woman nearby" is just laughable.

If Sandra Bullock was in a room with me i'd have trouble shitting in a bucket with her watching, it'd have to someone like Neil Hamiltons wife.

2qk8dr.gif

Last edited:
I finished reading someone's SAS selection story before Christmas. It was an interesting read, and I knew what these guys would be put through, as they appear to be simulating selection as closely as possible.

It isn't clear what altitude they are at, but if it is quite high, it could see a few of them off due to their bodies not being able to cope with the thin air. I suspect there is a lot of terrifying stuff to come! Fair play to them for giving it a go.

I finished reading someone's SAS selection story before Christmas. It was an interesting read, and I knew what these guys would be put through, as they appear to be simulating selection as closely as possible.

It isn't clear what altitude they are at, but if it is quite high, it could see a few of them off due to their bodies not being able to cope with the thin air. I suspect there is a lot of terrifying stuff to come! Fair play to them for giving it a go.
Upmost respect for the guys that pass selection. They start out pretty fit anyway, and by the end they are super fit. There are a lot of people in the military who are more than fit enough to do the job, but just don't have the mental capacity to put their bodies through the stresses of selection and ops.

Seemed daft for him to apply for a show with women on it, given his beliefs.
Tbh he probably didn’t know there would be as this is the first time, it sort of slaps in the face of that Army advert werenthe guy is praying and they stop on a hill to,let him do it ( I call bullshit ) I suppose they could have one with a woman having a shit now to show they’d stop for that as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.