Film extras ... anyone done any work ?

Not as such. I was in a supermarket in Catalonia a few years ago and there was a film crew doing a piece with a reporter down one of the aisles. I spotted this so nonchalantly walked down with my hands down my pants having good scratch. The wife went haywire and I'm not sure but I don't think it made CAT TV somehow.

Have done catering on film and tv stuff, not bad money,worked on the bbc series , the lakes in ullswater, never seen so much coke and piss in my life , them bbc types know how to party !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was once filmed skateboarding in scouseland when I was a student. The wonderfully creative show that was "why don't you"...

I was interviewed first on the 6 o’clock news up here when economic news of a certain type came out.

I fucking smashed it.

Did a few scenes in ‘Raining Stones’ a film made on Langley a good few years ago. Got paid £40 for each one and one of them was in Hippos where we were given a few beers as well.
Never made it past the cutting room sadly so my acting career died there and then! Haha!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.