Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

Said the same to my son, they could easily revert to cardiff levels, but didn't. Burton, I salute you.

Yes clough has gone up in my estimation after that. Good interview. He sounded like his old man.

It seems everybody but us and burton think we were disrespectful! Lol we are hated & I love it.

Just checked out a burton forum. Nothing but praise for us & pep. Especially him shaking all the burtons players hands & words about their club.

Class manager in victory & defeat.
I hope he never leaves.

We are saving 10 for old Trafford :-)
Link?

What utter nonsense this disrespect is. It’s two football clubs playing each other in the same competition City show respect to all completions and field a strong team with the intention of winning everything, it shows respect to the opposition as well by fielding the strong team and competing for the ninety minutes.
Now Pep showing due respect to the genius that was Brian Clough by saying he’s going to enjoy a glass of wine with Nigel Top man Pep

Nigel saying "I hope he's got more than a glass", made me laugh.
Clough was also asked, when he knew it was going to get a bit messy.
He replied. After the draw when we beat Boro.

Very good, professional performance. 2-3 weeks ago the main issue was chance conversion rate. These past three games will be good for the squad going forward, we’ve got our mojo back.

If I was a Burton player I still would have enjoyed my night, they gave it their best, didn’t resort to underhand tactics, wish them all the best for the rest of the season. Was pleased to see Scott Fraser have a decent game for them, used to play for my local team, Dundee United. Him and the rest would have revelled in playing against David, KDB etc.

Roll on Wolves!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.