Burton (First Leg) Post Match Thread

Apparently we were disrespectful to Burton and shown have stopped playing around 6/7 nil. According to rag cafe.

I quite liked this quote, not having a dig at the guy but it shows the lack of awareness over there.

"If we got this far in the Carabao cup and played such a poor amount of youngsters in an easy game I’d be gutted."

"I’d wanna see Chong, Greenwood, Dalot and others in the squad, not bringing on Sanchez with 30 minutes left."

So 2 from the academy and a promising young signing trying to establish themselves in the team.
A bit like Garcia and Foden from the Academy and Zinch trying to establish himself then.

What utter nonsense this disrespect is. It’s two football clubs playing each other in the same competition City show respect to all completions and field a strong team with the intention of winning everything, it shows respect to the opposition as well by fielding the strong team and competing for the ninety minutes.
Now Pep showing due respect to the genius that was Brian Clough by saying he’s going to enjoy a glass of wine with Nigel Top man Pep

We wouldn't have won either way. Play all the kids we'd have been accused of showing a lack of respect and not taking the competition or our opponents seriously play to win and get accused of disrespect and lack of class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.